We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft, Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia
(Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
We are hiring an NHS Partnerships Manager to join our team and drive the execution and delivery of our UK Partnerships. An ability to ramp up and learn quickly, and being comfortable working closely with external and internal stakeholders to drive complex projects, will be a key aspect of this role. These partnerships are critical to the development of Kheiron’s core products and the successful scale-up of the company.
What you will do
- Manage day-to-day execution and operations of technical deployments and research projects with clinical partners, ensuring task completion and/or issue escalation
- Engage stakeholders and manage relationships to maximise collaborations, understanding what success means for each partner and make sure we deliver it
- Support the Senior Partnerships Manager in iteration and improvement of scalable materials/ platforms and processes to expedite partner success
- Closely coordinate with the technical, clinical and commercial teams so that partners have a ‘seamless Kheiron experience’
It would be great if you have
- A drive to work on the frontier of healthcare and technology
- A history of building great relationships with a range of stakeholders
- A proven ability to deliver projects in a multidisciplinary company or context
- A proven track-record in problem-solving and executing complex tasks, including under ambiguous/ uncertain conditions
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A commitment to patients and NHS values
What we offer
- You can be part of a world-class team that has the potential to improve breast screening for millions of women
- The opportunity to be on the global forefront of bringing AI safely into clinical practice
- The ability to learn more than you ever thought possible
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our success
- We care about your personal life - we offer 22 days paid annual leave plus 3 days over Christmas, extended parental leave and health insurance
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.