We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards, announced September 2020.
We are hiring a Senior Project Manager to join our team and drive the execution and delivery of all projects associated with our recently announced UK Government AI Award. This is a ground-breaking three year programme designed to scale the deployment and adoption of Mia, our AI breast cancer screening solution, at 15 NHS Trusts. Successfully managing a range of stakeholders, will be a critical aspect of this role. Improving the outcomes for women undergoing breast screening will be the ultimate measure of our success.
What you will be doing
- Deliver all AI Award projects, including technical deployments and clinical trials, on time and on budget
- Make sure that we successfully meet all the evaluation criteria set by the AI award team
- Oversee and ensure the timely delivery of internal and external teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key external and internal stakeholders, including government bodies, breast screening programmes, clinicians, patients, technicians and internal teams
- Build and implement reproducible and scalable processes
- Be the internal champion of best practices in project management
- Lead and manage the success of our partners
It would be great if you have
- A proven track-record successfully managing complex technical projects in a healthcare environment
- A history of building great relationships with a range of stakeholders, including representatives from national bodies
- A proven ability to deliver projects in a multidisciplinary company or context
- A commitment to patients and NHS values
- A drive to work on the frontier of healthcare and technology
- The knowledge and experience to help healthcare teams implement new products
What we offer
- You can be part of a world-class team that has the potential to improve breast screening for millions of women
- The opportunity to be on the global forefront of bringing AI safely into clinical practice
- The ability to learn more than you ever thought possible
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our success
- We care about your personal life - we offer 22 days paid annual leave plus 3 days over Christmas, extended parental leave and health insurance
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.