We are looking for a medior Node.js developer to strengthen our team. In this role you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining scalable and efficient Node.js applications, running on a microservice architecture (AWS). You'll collaborate with the data and mobile team to build a solid backend for our mobile applications and drive realtime time series big data to our end users. You will initially do this together with the Director of Tech, Director of Data and an external team. As the team grows, you will also be co-responsible for collaborating with designers, developers and product specialists. In our small team, your role and your impact are seen and felt.
For this role we’re looking for a fulltime developer that can travel to our HQ in Eindhoven on regular basis.
Dutch working permit required.
- Design and develop scalable and efficient Node.js applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, developers and product managers
- Participate in code reviews and ensure our platform is of high quality
- Find and fix errors as they happen and feed back into teams
- Improve continuous development processes and develop best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in Node.js and related technologies
What do we expect
- 2+ years of experience as a Node.js developer in TypeScript, among others
- Experience with production code for user base with more than 10,000 users
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases in particular the link between big data and fast access
- Experience or interest in IoT
- Strong problem -solving and error detection skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dutch speaking and/or professional level English
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with MicroServices architectures (including Lambda / Serverless)
- Experience with Agile Development Methods
- Experience with continuous integration and deploy with pipelines (CI/CD)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field of study
What we have to offer you
- Permanent contract for an indefinite period of time
- An experienced team of developers and product people
- Excellent salary
- The unique opportunity to help build the Chargee Platform from the early stage onwards
- Hybrid remote / working from home
- All hardware and software that you consider needed to perform your work
- Great secondary employment condition (unlimited holidays, lunch, development budget, team activities).
- A GO for community contribution and connecting with industry friends across the globe; e.g. User groups, Events and Training in the Netherlands and abroad
- Access to network of NL Developers and designers with work experience at Meta, Google, Amazon and Apple.