At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
We are looking for a NON-IT Recruiter to join our HR department and help us to grow our Non-IT teams. Handling full cycle of recruitment from requirement understanding to sourcing of candidates through an in-house database, using job portals, referrals.
The role will be responsible for screening candidates for knowledge, skills, and experience to scheduling them for further evaluation and then finalising the offers.
- Design and implement overall non tech recruiting strategy.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for Jupiter.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer.
- Strong communication skills, organisational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- 5+ years of experience of work experience as a Recruiter - either an in-house recruiter or with a staffing agency
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Should have experience in working on volume hiring and niche non tech requirements.
- Adaptable, ability to navigate through complex hiring scenario.
Why join Jupiter?
- We have the right team that has built successful payments and banking businesses in the past, including our founder: Jitendra Gupta
- The market is huge and ready for disruption. The youth deserves and appreciates a better UX than the one provided by existing banks
- The banking infrastructure is transforming rapidly, and the banking APIs are more open than ever
Press Coverage on Jupiter