Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2016, and for the sixth time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson has an immediate opportunity for an Office Assistant to join the Tax Assembly team in our Business Operations Group. This team provides support to the firm with preparation of the tax return packages to clients and maintenance of tax records.
• Tax Assembler: Preparation and quality control of tax return packages
• Primary Tax Assembler
• Subject matter expert for tax assembly and document location
• Document scanning / uploading
• Integral participant of the Document Management System
• Record keeping
• Receptionist backup
• Other duties as assigned
• Leadership qualities
• Ability to learn new software skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong computer skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to actively contribute to continued process improvement
• Willingness to provide excellent customer service
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and function effectively in a high-stress and demanding situations
• Ability to work considerable overtime during the spring Tax Season
• Proven work attendance record
This job has been filled or removed by Aronson.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Office Assistant job post.✕