BuzzFeed, the social news and entertainment company, is seeking a hardworking and adaptable individual to keep our Siren Studies facility running smoothly. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring an orderly environment, completing scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance tasks, as well as being a champion for BuzzFeed's culture.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this position is an integral part of our Facilities team, ensuring that BuzzFeed employees and guests alike enjoy a top-notch office experience. From a visitor's first impression, to an employee's daily routine, we're proud of creating an exciting and well-run office environment.
The position is based in our Siren Studios office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to no work on your birthday.
- Stock snacks, drinks, water, and office supplies as needed to ensure a steady supply of each
- Organize and maintain the office on a daily basis
- Help maintain the BuzzFeed culture and be a point of contact for employee office needs
- Work directly with the Office Manager to maintain the office floor plan
- Help the Office Manager with new hire set-ups
- Work with the Office Manager to help organize and execute all office lunches, treats, and office-wide events
- Ensure the kitchen is orderly and stocked
- Assist in unpacking boxes for swag, furniture, office related items, etc.
- Transport and deliver items between all LA locations.
- Help with general handy work such as hanging artwork/pictures, moving furniture, unloading/lifting heavy boxes, and putting small furniture items together.
- Assist with all ad hoc office requests.
- Assist with internal event set up and break down
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt in situations of frequent responsibility and focus change.
- Self-starter who identifies and improves the workings of the company in addition to responding to specific requests.
- Efficient and adaptable.
- One year of experience in Facilities maintenance, ideally at a startup.
- Strong attention to detail.
To Apply For This Position:
- Include a recent resume
- As attention to detail is key for this role, please attach a brief, informal cover letter addressed "Attn: BuzzFeed Facilities Team"