Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
Our people team takes on broad ownership at Tally: working cross functionally across international offices, developing exceptional daily operations for the company overall, creating a strong and impactful culture, and contributing to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and other programs.
- Drive and own daily operations and inventory management systems (includes groceries, kitchen supplies, office supplies, shipping and receiving mail, and computer supplies)
- Partner with Tally Recruitment to schedule incoming candidates
- Manage reception for the office, greet incoming guests and create a welcoming experience for the space
- Own and manage relationships with core vendors (food, printer service, external cleaning operations)
- Support office events management for internal and marketing eventsDevelop and drive strong, inclusive culture for the company overall
- Triage IT requests and streamline the technical troubleshooting process
In this role we value:
- Familiarity with Google calendar management with the ability to make appropriate changes to existing conference room bookings
- Comfortable with leading regular, internal events (i.e. monthly Birthday Happy Hours; Town-hall set-up; ad-hoc events for company wins)
- Basic IT troubleshooting for workstation set-up, video conferencing, and printer
- Clear, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with GSuite tools, Slack and bonus for Zoom
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO