Every day millions of people use OLX to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. We transform lives and companies through innovative products and technology, and our global reach means helping people to make smart choices. We are market leaders in the classifieds industry in Portugal.
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The Facilities manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
What responsibilities you will get when working with us:
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work conditions
- Ensure work quality in the facilities regarding to environment and temperature
- Supervise cleaning services
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience as Office Manager in a complex multinational company
- Excellent English skills
- Skilled negotiator
- Great interpersonal skills
- Adaptability to changes - we are in a dynamic market and changes are in our veins
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What you can expect from us:
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet Brands in the world, contributing to the global OLX Group success
- Great working environment, a young and fun team, constant training and challenging projects
- Amazing perks and benefits
Inspired and interested in the job? Be encouraged to apply!
Empower yourself. Improve the world. Join OLX Group.