We're looking for a rockstar Office Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative entrepreneurial team and have a real impact. We are looking for a super friendly Office Manager for our gorgeous new office located in New York, NY.
The perfect candidate for this role will be able to be friendly, charismatic, helpful, genuine, and professional (all at the same time). In this position, you are the eyes and ears of the New York office.At Brit + Co, we work hard, but also get to do fun things everyday like play with 3D printers, eat cake, and jam to the 90s.
- A friendly face! You are our gatekeeper. You'll greet guests, receive packages, and look after the office.
- General reception duties like making sure the office is presentable and tidy.
- Coordinate catering for all team lunches and snack delivery ordering. This will mean keeping it tidy throughout the day, unloading the dishwasher each morning, taking out the trash, and cleaning up after lunch.
- Complete ad hoc office projects as needed.
- Ability to work in the Brit + Co NYC office, Monday - Friday
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Great personality, gets along with everyone.
- Ability to be resourceful and helpful to other Brit + Co team members.
- Highly organized.
- Very dependable.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to jump in and help out other teams or departments on projects as needed (we all do!)
NICE TO HAVE'S:
- Previous reception experience or similar is a plus!
- A love for DIY, tech or all things 90s.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, you have no problem taking out the trash or lifting boxes!
- Ability to anticipate problems & work pro-actively to solve them.
- Clear communicator and people person.