City Wide Facility Solutions is actively seeking an Office Manager for our Durham, NC location.
Do you have experience managing an office within a services industry? Are you extremely organized with excellent communication skills?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
City Wide, the nation’s leading management company in the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide range of issues clients face at their facilities. In this position, you will serve the City Wide Facility Solutions - Charlotte, one of more than 70 markets covered across the United States and Canada. Our mission at City Wide is to create a ripple effect by positively impacting the people and communities we serve.
The Office Manager is the official representative of City Wide when interacting with clients, customers, and independent contractors (IC) in the areas of personnel, payroll, finance, budget, sales, and other business-related areas. The overall goal of this position is to execute operations and administrative functions so that the company can efficiently and effectively operate in a disciplined and scalable
- Administration, not limited to: document preparation, insurance Audits, and administration.
- Operational administration, not limited to: customer and IC document creation/management, supply inventory management, regulatory compliance, CRM management, operations support, and client services support.
- Coordinate all HR activities, and other administrative duties, including marketing efforts.
- Prospect, cultivate, and hire new Independent Contractors (IC) to perform work for client locations, including performance management and replacement.
- Client retention management and contract enforcement.
- Debrief with the President/COO with a daily recap of activities.
- Assist President/COO in any way needed to support company initiatives, goals, and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in document preparation and data entry.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with clients, service providers and co-workers.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to demonstrate very effective organizational skills including time management, prioritization, follow through and delegation.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and attributes that include: teamwork, stability, openness, professionalism, and the ability to see the “big picture”.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Full Time ($48,000-$54,000)
- Flexible Schedule available
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development