Do you bring positive energy to people around you? Is multi-tasker your middle name? Do you get joy from perfect organization?
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this staff member will be responsible for the efficient running and management of all office related tasks and administrative assistant duties.
The successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
They should be willing and excited to take on a variety of tasks; consistently demonstrating the ability to anticipate needs, and proactively solve problems while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment and keeping a professional and positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
Front of House
- Being the face (and voice!) of Gin Lane by serving as the receptionist, answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting all visitors
- Opening and closing the office daily
- Making the office feel like a home, by keeping our office space clean, tidy and organized, along with supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas
- Coordinating the purchase and maintenance of office equipment
- Managing inventory of office assets and supplies, working within assigned budgets
- Keeping our kitchen in order and stocked with healthy snacks on a daily basis
- Setup and cleanup of rooms for internal office and Client meetings, as well as daily tidying of conference rooms
- Acting as the primary liaison with the office building’s supervisor interfacing on any office maintenance issues
- Managing and owning relationships with cleaning, plant and beverage services
- Managing and maintaining office technology, and providing basic IT support to staff, including serving as a liaison to IT contractor
- Running errands, performing miscellaneous job-related duties and doing light office chores as assigned
- Providing administrative support to two members of the Executive team, and your direct Manager
- Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses
- Coordinating and booking all company and employee travel arrangements
- Sending out and receiving all mail and packages
- Overseeing correspondence to ensure proper and timely follow up to general company email accounts
- Assisting with maintaining filing and all server related documents
- Furnishing our databases with current information and maintaining contact databases
- Working with the Gin Lane Culture Committee to assist in planning fun and original office-wide events and leading preparation, setup, and breakdown / clean up of the events
Things we'd like to see:
- Autonomous: ability to work independently with little oversight
- Proactive: anticipates issues and handles them in a timely manner
- Inquisitive: doesn’t hesitate to ask questions and gain clarity
- Warmth: treating the Gin Lane office as a home, being welcoming and hospitable to all guests
- Analytical: ability to prioritize tasks, as well as, analyze, distill and systemize workflow
- Communication: excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Multi-Tasker: strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
What it means to join the Gin Lane team:
At Gin Lane, we simplify and humanize consumer experiences to create a frictionless world, through both agency and venture partnerships.
Our multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, and strategists is driven by empathy for our partners, passion for quality in our craft, persistent curiosity, and the desire to improve the world in which we work.
We form carefully curated, deep partnerships with some of the brightest and most progressive partners in the space. Built upon a shared long-term vision, our close working relationships promote a culture of innovation, collaboration, and a steadfast focus on the end customer.
We work with some of the leading tech and consumer brands and startups. Recent clients include: Harry’s, Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, Michael Kors, and GE.
We hope that you’ll join us on the journey. Interested?
Please apply below.
No recruiters please.