About Main Street Hub:
We are building the leading marketing platform for local businesses. We provide an integrated social, web, and email marketing solution designed to help merchants get more customers and keep them coming back by spreading word of mouth, extending their customer service, managing their online reputation, and leveraging our merchant network.
Founded at Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin and we have an office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses has been incredible. We’re the voice of more local businesses than any other company, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and we're backed by some of the best investors in the world. Across the company, we have more than 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out mainstreethub.com/values.
What you'll do:
- Greet visitors to the office
- Maintain proper levels of office supplies and snacks
- Organize the office and ensure efficient office operations
- Create and manage vendor relationships
- Plan team outings, including happy hours, meals, charitable activities, and other events
- Liaise with building management regarding rented office space, including driving urgent resolutions to building-related issues that arise
- Categorize and process expenses, ensuring the Austin office spending remains within budget
- Any other responsibilities that may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup
Who you are:
- Associate's degree preferred
- Proven ability to create and manage successful processes and special projects
- Strong customer service skills and instincts
- Passion for working with and helping people
- Demonstrates positive, fun, professional, “can-do” attitude on a daily basis.
- High level of self-motivation
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals in demanding roles
- Superior interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Unselfish with a team-first attitude
- Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Unwavering integrity and strong character
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience leveraging Google and Microsoft applications with the ability to adapt to new computer systems quickly and efficiently
What are the benefits and perks?
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays
- Fun, casual, urban office environment
- 100% paid option for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- The opportunity to earn stock options
- Company-provided 401(k) plan
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing startups in the country