Wedia, a Digital Business and Marketing Agency, is seeking to hire an Office Manager to join its team of experienced professionals. The position is initially for a 12-month contract, however according to performance and company needs it can be extended. The role is key for the uninterrupted flow of the company’s operations and daily life. The candidate will be in close communication with the stakeholders and will be responsible for supporting company's everyday processes.
The role is responsible for a number of vital procedures that spread throughout the company and its departments:
- Contract creation and sign off
- Project status and payments alignment
- Project extensions and support hours/invoicing management
- Support contracts invoicing
- Media spending invoicing management
- Hosted sites, contracts and invoices alignment
- Contract termination handling
- Online tools subscriptions and orders management (renew/cancel/change)
We are a dynamic, steadily growing Digital Business and Marketing Agency, with an established portfolio in the Greek digital industry.
Among our clients and projects are Banks, Insurance Companies, Telecommunications, Media, Hospitality and many others and we are proud to know that our work affects a great number of people on a daily basis.
Our rewards are well positioned within today's market and we always find opportunities to reward the extra quantitative or qualitative effort.
We keep our work/life scales absolutely balanced and our office space is modern, functional, with positive and friendly people, always ready to welcome our next team member.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wedia.