About the Role
Reserve is looking for a talented Office Manager for our sunny Union Square office! The ideal candidate is a team player with a positive outlook. You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-context environment and wear many hats. You have a wide range of operations experience and have worked with an early-stage startup and remote teams. You can handle multiple complex projects simultaneously, are ridiculously organized and will take ownership of all office operations during this critical phase. We are looking for a true leader who has fun getting stuff done.
- Manage and support all office operations for an office of 40 people locally at Reserve HQ and manage requests for 70+ total staff across seven cities.
- Maintain all services and vendor relations as well as facilities management, including the expansion and improvement of our NYC office.
- Facilitate company culture by participating in our Culture Committee and planning and hosting team events and happy hours.
- Welcome all external guests to the office and ensure an excellent experience at Reserve HQ.
- Help coordinate and/or book travel and accommodations, manage and maintain calendars, prioritize appointments and meeting requests.
- Oversee ordering and tracking of all restaurant devices, assets which are essential to our enterprise, as well as all office supplies and equipment.
- Drive additional projects forward as needed.
- 2+ years direct office management experience.
- Experience working in an early stage startup or high growth environment.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment that's constantly changing.
- Experience working with remote teams preferred.
- Tech-savvy; Mac OS + google apps + office equipment.
- Strong organization and project management skills with ability to balance reactive + proactive priorities.
- Forward and holistic-thinking with problem-solving mindset.
- Self-directed and self-accountable.
- Positive outlook and team-player attitude.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Excellent verbal + written + interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong team and collaboration skills.
Reserve is a venture-backed startup with a mission to create a better dining experience. We’re working with restaurants to improve everything about a reservation, from beginning to end. Reserve is an Expa and Human Ventures portfolio company with investments from Google Ventures, First Round Capital, and others. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, and Chicago.