Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our world-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product since 2018, and are growing rapidly.
Are you a friendly and people-oriented individual looking to join a dynamic company? Are you eager to make a positive difference in the world? Do you want to work alongside mission-driven and values-focused teammates? Shield AI is just the place for you!
As an office receptionist, you are the glue that holds everything together on a day-to-day basis! Your overall responsibility is ensuring that every member of the team has the necessary resources to succeed.
What you'll do:
- Daily administrative office needs.
- HQ Front Desk presence to welcome and record visitors.
- Stocking necessary office supplies and consumables for both San Diego offices.
- Kitchen management - stock with healthy snacks, beverages, cleaning supplies, and dishes for downtown San Diego office.
- Maintain cleanliness, order, and overall office experience for the downtown San Diego office.
- Company Phone Calls (official company number only).
- Managing Post (sending, collecting, and distributing).
- Managing Parcels (receiving and sending).
- Support logistics for on-site events.
- Additional miscellaneous tasks as required for the success and growth of the business and the team.
People we're looking for have the following required experience and competencies:
- You are reliable, proactive, and you take initiative.
- You have superior attention to detail.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable working and communicating with executives.
- You have customer service experience.
- You have great interpersonal and time management skills.
- You have reliable means of transportation to and from work for frequent errands throughout the day (for restocking food and office supplies).
- Previous office receptionist experience preferred.
Physical demands and working conditions:
- Must be able to move up to 25 pounds, as required for stocking.
- Physical activity includes ability to remain in a stationary position and/or move for extended periods of time.
- This role works in an office environment.
- This role must comply with applicable health and safety laws and regulations.
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.