Viseven Group is an international IT company specialising in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. Viseven's solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 500+ highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr and Vinnytsia (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada), and Bridgewater, NJ (USA).
We are looking for an experienced Omnichannel Strategy Manager who will be responsible for launching digital campaigns in the marketing automation platform.
- Design Customer Journeys in marketing automation platform.
- Omnichannel (email first of all) campaign execution and monitoring.
- Asset management (email, no need for designs and coding).
- Analysis of campaign results, create reports and proposals for improvement.
- Working within web-analytics tools and services (Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, etc.)
- Provide consultancy to colleagues on digital marketing questions.
- Assistance to account managers on tender processes.
Required skills and knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Practical knowledge in email marketing
- Experience with various ESP and Marketing Automation platforms (eSputnik, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, SendPulse, ect.).
- Deep understanding of web-analytics
- Practical knowledge in tools like: Google Analytics, Google Tag manager and similar.
- Any experience with Adobe ecosystem will be a big plus: Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target
- Basic understanding of how API and different integrations work.
- Some experience with other communication channels as a plus (webinars, sms, push, ect.)
- Proactive life position and desire to constantly learn and develop
- High efficiency
- Good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
What we provide:
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
· Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
· Professional and career growth
· Paid time off 18 business days per year
· Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
· Healthcare insurance – including dentist and gym
· Accounting assistance
· Free tea/coffee, fruit and snacks
· English learning courses
· Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
· Regular corporate events and team-buildings