Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, Meero is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, Meero is helping creators do what they do best: create.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
Check out this new position:
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your mission is to develop Meero's photographers fleet in your assigned market. This will include:
- Sourcing of photographers in assigned markets;
- Cold calling/Emails;
- Onboard & train them;
- Work on Invoicing
- Help them for the successful conduct of their missions.
You will be working from our brand new offices in Bangalore.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 to 2 years experience in a sales/ business development role
- Relevant experience in Global markets in customer service;
- You are fun, Outgoing, ambitious but humble;
- You are fluent in English without any accent.
- Great communicator, with good listening skills, and comfortable on the phone;
- Interview with the Team Leader of Partner Acquisition;
- Interview with the Head of Delivery - India;
- HR interview with the Talent team;
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with Meero's spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.