Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for an Onboarding Manager to join our world-class Onboarding Team in EMEA within the Customer Success organization. As an Onboarding Manager, you will work with our newest customers to ensure they are successful with our product by implementing optimal workflows, set up and change management. You will be responsible for making sure every customer in your book is successfully and speedily onboarded. This position works closely with our Success, Support & Product team and is ultimately responsible for the initial deployment of a customer.
This position will be required to report to our Dublin office.
What will you be doing?
- Serving as the main point of contact for the first 90 days to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Front
- Spearhead, create, and drive full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard
- Consult and prescribe optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize Front
- Create documentation to help scale onboarding efforts
- Proactively communicate onboarding risks, delays, and priorities to all stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Manage and mitigate change management for customers deploying Front and mitigate early risks for onboarding deployments
- Surface onboarding blockers and trends to improve overall setup and onboarding experience
- Partner with respective CSM, AM, and AE to nurture the customer relationship
- Be a Front product expert and proactively learn new product behavior and flows
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 3 years of experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success, or Account Management in a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Proven track record of deploying large scale implementations with the highest level of customer service, efficiency, and accuracy
- Experience managing change management for customers ranging from SMB, MM to Enterprise levels
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from everyday end-users of the app to a high-level executive.
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.