Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better.
We're looking for an Onboarding Specialist (Contract) to provide new customers with the best onboarding experience and a (pleasantly!) memorable first impression of Pento. We believe great onboarding is just as important as great technology; helping our customers get off to a swimming start with Pento and worry less about payroll is a crucial part of what we offer.
The role 💬
We're looking for someone to join us on a contract basis to provide new customers with the best possible onboarding experience. Organised, attention to detail, and great at communication are just a few of your traits! This is a great opportunity if you Champion the Customer
and deeply believe providing a great customer experience is the most important goal for a company, and if you have a great eye for process and scale.
We're initially looking for someone to join us for 6 months on a contract basis. There's the potential for this contract to be extended or for this to develop into a permanent role, but right now it's too soon to say!
Your qualities 💎
- You champion the customer. Your top priority is to provide the best onboarding experience for our new customers, partnering with them to help them transition smoothly from their previous payroll provider to Pento
- You innovate and drive change. You build on existing onboarding processes and look for ways to improve as we scale the onboarding journey and grow our customer base
- You communicate intentionally. You can communicate effectively with other teams (product, sales, etc.) to share customer feedback to help refine the onboarding journey
Your experience ✨
- You have strong Excel/G-Sheet skills, and are good at reconciling changes and differences – we won't lie! There's a fair amount of data entry, but we hope you'll help us automate these processes over time
- You have around a year or more of experience in a customer-facing role as you'll help guide customers with a detailed onboarding plan and ensure they meet their go-live date
- You're thrilled to work in a fast pace environment working to tight deadlines
- You have experience assisting new customers in setting up integrations and providing further training for advanced features
Working at Pento 🖥
Our people-first, remote environment supports our team in adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home
Our benefits include:
• An equity option plan for our permanent employees, so you can all benefit from our success
• Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
• Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
• Mental health support via Spill, one of our most-valued benefits (rated 9.3/10 from the team)
• The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here
Don’t worry about your past experience being a 100% fit; we know that’s practically impossible anyway! If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, and you resonate with the role and the impact it will drive, let’s talk.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, and just about anything else.
Your location 🌍
For teams that have access to customer data (typically within Customer Success, Engineering, or Customer Support), we require that employees are based in the EU/EEA for contractual data transfer reasons. If you are applying to such a role from a non EU/EEA country, and open to relocation, please select your preferred EU/EEA location, and select that you would require Pento to provide a visa.
We're proud to be a remote-first company, so we add a #LI-Remote tag to our postings to make sure the remote nature of our roles are picked up by syndication boards.