Are you willing to develop your skills as Online Marketing Intern? You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results.
The Online Marketing Intern will work with both the Performance and Inbound team. The work requires a combination of analytical and creative skills. The candidate shall be comfortable with analyzing large datasets, as well as writing appealing advert copies to attract potential customers. The work is performed on technological systems such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and others. You will also assist with content creation, localization, email and social media marketing activities.
What you will be doing:
- Campaign optimization by using bid management techniques to manage keyword bids and improve campaign performance
- Data reporting and analysis
- Run reports to understand performance of various marketing campaigns
- Spot trends, opportunities and problems and respond proactively
- Create effective text ads, and structure campaigns, adgroups and adsets properly
- Manage search terms report & negatives on a daily basis
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis for both pay-per-click search campaigns and SEO
- Assist with writing unique long-form articles, landing pages, newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Translate our English content into the relevant target language accurately and faithfully, meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Undergraduate or masters studies in business or a technical field (i.e. marketing, engineering, math, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and another European language (i.e. Spanish, Italian, French or German)
- Strong analytical skills, high detail orientation and a desire and ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Google Adwords certification is a plus
- Paid internship
- Internship contract (duration depending on University agreement)
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun team activities!
Does this job sound like a good fit for your skills and experience? Does Lodgify sound like a place you would like to work?
Send us both your resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.