Have you met with Insider? If your answer is “No” this paragraph is for you; we are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital (2018), which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp and Airbnb, and Riverwood Capital (2020). We are trusted by more than the world’s 800+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon and CNN
. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100
& our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as the third Woman CEO located outside of the US, by Crunchbase
. We help them grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies.
We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform
and stand by them at every step of the way . We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
Waking up in the morning, just as you receive an email from a global leading brand, saying they are in need of your cooperation. You comfort them, provide consultancy cause after all you are a natural when it comes to managing your time. Having an after-lunch coffee with your friend from “Partner Support Development'' cause hey, she is always there to help you when you need technical information. An online call with other fellow OPAMs in 25+ different regions to align on an integration matter, while having to run to another meeting with your Strategic Account Manager, because it takes two of you to retain a partner. Doing all these with a number of different partners. Solving problems, forming & ensuring relationships, creating strategies for brands who appeal to the world, onboarding new partners, teaching them our technology baring in mind that OPAMs are the ones who have the most experience with using Insider’s technology and products, being the number one agent in liaison with the product team & the partners, and mastering them both while learning some coding & Spanish on the side cause who wouldn’t want to, it’s Spanish?! Until now it has been an inspiring story on our side, so we wanted to let you in on it. The rest? The rest is just this paragraph minimized into some bullet points on what we offer & what we expect.
Day in and day out an Operational Account Manager in Insider;
- handles overall responsibility for managing our relationship with our partners
- monitors, facilitates, and consults the partner during the adoption process of our technology
- establishes a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our partner’s full satisfaction with our technology
- proactively monitors our partner’s activity and provides on-time and around the clock insights and solutions to the partner
- liaises with our internal teams to improve our partner’s outcome and the performance of our technology
- plans strategic campaigns to help our partners meet their needs and goals
prioritizes and drives resolution on escalated partners’ issues
- acts as a liaison between our product management and the partner, with a focus on communicating the workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- graduated from Engineering, Business or related fields preferably have experience in digital marketing or a customer-oriented position
- can show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers, especially at the executive level. Aka, your sharp business acumen
- have a solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing
- have solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- are a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of new solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance
- have superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- have a passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness
- have the ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- have an advanced level of English skills
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment;
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
relocation opportunities as part of your Career Development depending on your progress
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge;
- space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- fun with the occasional team activities!
- no Dress Code!
Was this position made for you?
So let’s talk! We’re curious bugs and can’t wait to get to know you.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.