As Operations Administrator, the key objective will be to improve connectivity partner relations and operational efficiency to achieve objectives of the Hotels Team.
In doing so, this individual will bring project skills and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to develop long term relationships with external partners and internal customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) work closely with connectivity partners to support xml connections to YCS API (2) achieve operational efficiency and revenue increases through the use of systems, tools and workflows especially xml based systems (3) assist with requirements, implementation and maintenance of systems, tools and workflows (4) assist operations team with project tasks to improve efficiency between inter departments and markets (5) provide strong communication between head office connectivity and operations team and hotels team.
- Assist with partnerships with all local Connectivity partners, drive new partner connections and optimize existing partnerships. Understand local connectivity market to drive revenue.
- Become a specialist in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), and seek ways to optimize performance of team and customers
- Increase operational efficiency and revenue increases within the hotels team, and inter department workflows
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of YCS and API and related management tools
- Ensure good and pro-active team work with colleagues and superiors
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- 2+ years business development, operations or project management experience required;or 2+ years progressive sales and marketing experience in consultative sales or sales management environment preferred;
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus;
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English;
- Prior experience working in Airlines, Technology or Tourism sector desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally);
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners;
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships;
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.