GrabHitch is a new social ride-sharing service housed under the Grab app that allows drivers who are going along their usual routes to pick up passengers who are going along the same way as them at around the same timing.
Launched in Nov 2015, Grabhitch is the fastest growing carpooling app and provides a cost efficient option for daily commutes of up to 50% cheaper than other available options in the market.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). Grab is focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives and for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety and reliability. The Company currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
In your role, you are responsible for the operations of GrabHitch:
What you will do:
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing operational data and trends to make educated decisions
- Prepare and monitor budget by gathering and organizing information
- Accomplishes project results by communicating and coordinating requirements
- Improve and streamline processes to verify driver sign-ups, including checking documents, communicating with drivers on incomplete documents, and notifying drivers of the results of their application
- Setting up and executing communications with drivers via multiple channels (EDM, SMS, etc)
- Communicates performance expectations to staff, works with staff to set goals linked to organizational initiatives, and supports efforts towards achieving those goals
- Maintains a broad network of relationships with internal staff, department/organizational leaders and stakeholders
- Constantly suggest and implement ways to improve operational efficiency
- Handle the most difficult situations and find the most optimal resolution
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Equivalent or consistent high results working performance
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- Reliable, never-say-die attitude and able to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Experience with business process improvement and operations
- Understands local market and what makes drivers tick
- Accustomed to working against clear KPIs and OKRs
- Leads by example and not afraid to do what is necessary to meet objectives
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in data mining tools and programming will be an added advantage
- Analytical Guru - Get adrenaline rush by looking at huge data sets and identifying trends
- Hands-on Individual - Not afraid to get your hands dirty to clear roadblocks.
- Committed & Dedicated - Passionate about what you do, takes ownership of issues by rising to the occasion, big or small.
- SpongeBob - We don’t mean it literally, but having the ability to learn and absorb tons of knowledge
Grab credits to use with any of our services
On the ground experience with our partners, shape the direction of the Company.
Rare opportunity to work on a product that everyone is using!
Competitive Salary and compensation based on experience.