In this role you would be responsible for identifying original content creators (Odia), on-boarding and growing their portfolio on the platform. Developing strategies to achieve maximum engagement and service goals for the accounts they are servicing. Special focus needs to be given to boosting specific genres allocated. You will have to send notifications, take end-to-end responsibility for the categories assigned.
What you’ll do:
- Acquire an understanding and share the content needs of our platform and make sure that their portfolio creators are following the content demands shared with them.
- Operate as the point of contact for regular support on operational matters, like problems in posting, app bugs, understanding the product, content suggestions, etc.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with his/her portfolio of content creators.
- Understanding MOJ and our target audience and users is a must.
- Deep understanding of the culture, latest trends, and pop culture of the region to advise clients better to ensure deeper engagement.
- Ensure maximum engagement by the content creators on the platform, using the internal technical tools.
- Serve as the link of communication between content creators and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by his/her portfolio of content creators promptly and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
Who you are:
- You will be adept in building strong relationships with strategic customers.
- Will have a deep interest in the local culture, trends, and pop culture and will be able to identify needs and requirements to ensure deeper engagement and reach for his/ her portfolio of content creators.
- Good understanding of social media platforms and trends.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management and account management.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management at a time.
- Previous experience in social media domains involving devotion/ music/entertainment/arts, crafts /sports /fashion blogging / tech-related media content writing, etc would be a plus
- Experience in providing solutions based on user needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with strategic users.
- Discipline to respond to user’s demand on time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in quick problem-solving & work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.