Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
As we continue to grow our business, we are seeking a talented Operations Associate / Chief of Staff to provide support to various functions across the Rad AI team. This is a tremendous opportunity to make a great impact across our rapidly growing teams, work directly with all our team members and leaders in ensuring Rad AI runs smoothly and efficiently and that we are building and maintaining an amazing culture for our talented team members.
This is what you'll do
- Mange vendor and third parties relationships and billing and act as an external ambassador for Rad AI
- Assist in the new hire onboarding process, which includes creating introductory material, calendaring, and providing continual ideas on improvements
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal function leads to enable, support and improve day to day business operations and processes with the goal of enhancing operations
- Assist in daily operational management across all functions: scheduling meetings, creating slide decks, investor meetings, board meeting scheduling etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting problems and issues as they relate to daily operational activities
- Active participation in building our company culture
- Support the leadership team in planning and executing various events throughout the year both virtually and onsite when appropriate
- Support with the implementation & operations of company policies and standards
- Research & implement new tools required on the operational side of the business, such as: performance management, learning & development and feedback collection
- Execute special projects, including developing strategies and tactics for implementation, monitoring of effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements as required to ensure that overall goals are achieved
- Work alongside our Co-Founders and leadership team on urgent tasks and projects
This is what you'll need
- 2+ years of professional working experience within an operations, chief of staff, strategy, or office management role or similar in a high pressure environment
- Proven experience with coordinating events and implementing processes with a high-level of organizational skill
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- Articulate with an extremely professional self-presentation and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Polite and tactful and able to maintain composure under pressure
This would be nice to have
- Prior experience with creating and managing employee performance review programs
- Prior healthcare experience a plus
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.