Location: San Francisco
We are Virtually Live. We are building the world’s leading solution for live sports in Virtual Reality. Our revolutionary technology sits between attending a live game and watching it on TV. We put the ‘fan’ at the center of every decision we make and are building a product that rivals a courtside seat at the NBA playoffs.
You’ll be joining a small, fast moving team with significant experience and serious track record. We’re moving quickly and this is an opportunity for someone to make their mark. We are looking for an Operations Associate who is eager to learn, grow and develop. Our culture rewards those who experiment, make mistakes, learn quickly, help eachother get sh*t done and are always striving to be better than they were the day before.
- Able to arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas for teams across multiple geographies
- Maintain conference room schedules and calendars
- Exquisite ability to prioritize tasks and execute them efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate and manage company events around the globe
- Contribute to creating an awesome work culture through planning unique team events, decorating the office, ect - The sky is the limit!
- Manage and improve the new employee onboarding process
- Assist in overseeing the office environment (ordering supplies, maintain appearance of kitchen, reception, common rooms, ect)
- Assist VP Operations with various ad hoc tasks
- Project Management tasks across multiple areas of the business
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Start up experience a major plus!
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and detailed orientated
- Eager, hungry and looking to grow within the company
- Experience with Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint
- Excellent communication and written skills
QUALITIES WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Fire starter who requires minimal guidance and when given an ambiguous task, will find the correct solution
- You are a people person!
- Flexible, adaptable and problem solver
- Ability to deliver a high level of performance across all areas
- Able and enthusiastic when asked to handle additional duties that may be assigned
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:A job in a red-hot and growing industry - Virtual Reality!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision
- Brand new office space located in the heart of the Financial District
- Commuter Benefits
- A generous PTO policy
- An Awesome Team to hang out with!
About Virtually Live
Virtually Live is the next generation media for global fans to experience and enjoy live sports and events.
Founded by a track-record team responsible for some of the top media and technology businesses in Europe (Neuropro, TVN, SuperAwesome, Sony Playstation, Intuit, Vungle), the company’s partners include some of the biggest names in Sports and Positional Tracking data.
Virtually Live is based in San Francisco, with offices in Zürich, London, Seattle and Spain. For more information please visit www.virtuallylive.com or see our Angel List profile.