Reporting to the COO, the Operations Builder helps design, develop, implement, and manage scalable systems and processes to meet rapid growth. The successful candidate is an ambitious and energetic leader who can build a high-performing consumer focused team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the selection and management of the systems that form the core of our consumer product’s Operating System including our CRM, Fleet Management Software, Customer Experience, Accounting and Billing Platforms, etc.
- Manage our consumer product’s Process Playbook including key processes around driver acquisition, customer operations, vehicle operations, and new market entry.
- Develop metrics to track key performance indicators (KPIs) across our various projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in business operations or related work, including relevant internship or academic experience.
- Experience setting up software platforms for organizations (e.g., Asana, Salesforce, Zoho, Google Apps, etc.) including 3rd Party API integrations, user settings, rulebooks, etc.
- Exposure working in an environment whose workforce committed to providing atypical customer experiences.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills to build relationships with, influence, and mentor staff, management, and customers.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively in a startup environment continually striving to improve business operations, processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or math.
- Experience developing innovative analytics and/or connected mobility.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and is passionate about impacting sustainable change in the future of mobility.
- Ground floor opportunity with high growth potential
- Aggressive compensation package, base, bonus & equity
- Generous benefits package including 401K
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Start Up environment
- People driven culture
Vision Fleet is an equal opportunity employer