Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
- Manage all procurement of warehouse supplies and equipment for 4 distribution centers (Nevada, NJ, Georgia, Texas)
- Manage relationship with vendors and ensure quality of service meets the company’s expectations
- Negotiate service agreements with vendors to achieve lower rates and higher service levels
- Work with finance to monitor and analyze supplies and equipment spending for our DC network and ensure it meets budget expectations
- Oversee any equipment or facility maintenance activities and ensure that preventative maintenance and spare parts are in place where necessary
- Work with warehouse management and marketing teams on planning upcoming marketing campaigns and ensuring that the required supplies are in place for the campaign
- Work with warehouse leadership team and vendors to identify opportunities for improving productivity and reducing damages
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; while complying with legal regulations
- Experience managing and negotiating with vendors
- Minimum 2-3 years in warehouse/logistics environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of distribution center experience.
- Experience using a modern WMS system’s scanners, labels, screens, reports, controls and planning tools to manage the flow of product, activities and staff throughout the workday across multiple functions.
- Timely and effective verbal and email communications with staff and peers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, time management, multi-tasking, ability to perform under pressure.
- High level of shared responsibility for organizational results.
- Commitment to using well-defined processes to deliver results and develop people