OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximise occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 140 countries around the world and has more than 30 000 partners.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist Business Development team with set up of new prospects on the internal user management. New set-ups will need to be finalised in a timely and accurate manner.
· Support Business Development team to respond to all product enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
· Preparation of supporting material and product user manuals.
· Maintain accurate records of your activities on our Internal Operations system.
· Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's.
· Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure a consistently high level of service is adhered to.
· Where necessary identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Apps.
- You think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up your sleeves and tackling issues before they present themselves.
- You have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication.
- Your attention to detail is incredible, and your verbal and written communication skills are impressive.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills.
At OTA Insight you join our high performance #bestteamever where you can be part of growing and developing a market leading technology platform. We are a rapidly growing company and are looking for passionate and talented team players. With extensive training and development programs the opportunities to succeed here are endless, as we continue our journey to innovate and disrupt with our cutting-edge technology.