What would it look like if we started over? That’s the question that fuels all of us at Hampton Creek. We started this company because we deeply believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing for our bodies and for the world, should be affordable for everyone. And it should be unthinkably, mouthwateringly delicious. We are the fastest-growing food company on earth and we are looking for the best and brightest to drive analytics for key strategic and operational decisions.
So what would you do if you had the chance to start again? If building a world-class food company that will change the world and shape the future of food sounds like a great fit, let’s talk. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of Hampton Creek’s business and operations. You will work cross-functionally and be the strategic partner to senior leadership in Operations and R&D. We know we will derive a competitive advantage from our highly analytical approach to manage the company to drive forward.
· The Ops Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Analyst will report to the Head of FP&A for Ops and R&D at Hampton Creek
will be responsible for strategic business analyses and developing a deep understanding of our Operations function
· Analyze performance and forecasting production/shipments to identify issues and opportunities to improve service and optimize overall cost structure
· Identify trends in business that can be leveraged to drive continued efficiency improvements
· Define, compile, and report key metrics and trends for the entire Operations organization
· Developing insightful presentations that summarize this analysis and facilitate decision-making for senior management, including reconciliation of top-down performance goals within bottoms-up performance metrics
· Supporting senior management on all relevant operating and strategic analysis, including continual refinement of the best metrics and reporting methods
Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. Prior experience in management consulting and/or corporate/investment banking is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and statistical analysis and developing/delivering recommendations based on this analysis.
The successful candidate must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
· 2 – 3 years of experience as an analyst in a management consulting or corporate/investment banking firm
· Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
· Intellectual curiosity, desire to learn, humility to admit fault, and deep-seated desire to always make the right decision
· CPG and retail/grocery experience a plus
· Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
· Uncanny ability to turn data into actionable insights
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Skill presenting analyses to management
· Experience working with relational databases and data preferred
· Extremely proficient with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis packages
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Operations FP&A Senior Analyst job post.