At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
Our Operations team is driven to deliver to our internal and external customers on the amazing promise that is THE ICONIC and Customer Liberation. Our operations team is an amazing multi-talented group of professionals who have skills and experience across vendor management, inbound and outbound fulfilment, warehousing, reverse logistics, delivery, inventory management, production image and content creation, marketplace operations, supply chain development, fulfilment strategy and customer service.
The Operations Insights analyst will provide actionable insights to the wider operations teams for both immediate tactical management and control, through to strategic sizing and scenario planning. Working with subject matter experts across the business, this role will be critical in creating and supporting a data driven ICONIC operation model.
- Assist in the management of data across our Operations division through dashboards and reporting, investigative analysis, strategic sizing and scenario planning.
- Review current operational workflows and create efficiencies where possible by automation through Python, SQL or VBA.
Use data and insights to assist in shaping business decision making processes.
- Work closely with Operations Insights Team and wider Operations Leaders to achieve outcomes based on quarterly OKRs.
- Analyse operational data and information to identify automation and process improvement opportunities.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to develop best practices and ensure organisational learning.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in business intelligence, data driven decision making, and data engineering / data science practices.
- Develop solutions that are flexible and scalable across all areas (as part of a growing and fast-paced business).
- Strong continuous improvement mindset - you love process reengineering and finding a better way!
- A genuine LOVE of math, data, and insights.
- Strong written, verbal and visual skills - an insight not delivered is an insight lost!
- Proficient in SQL, with a working knowledge of Python / R.
- Confidence using BI tools (Power BI, Tableau etc).
- An agile, continuous improvement mindset.
- An understanding of complex high volume operations - either in retail, FMCG, or services supply chains.
- Ability to manage priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A true team player! You thrive in a collaborative environment working with your teammates to solve challenges.
A positive and progressive approach to data driven decision making.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and part of your onboarding journey for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. It is likely this role will work predominantly from home with some onboarding time spent between our 3 Sydney hubs (Sydney CBD, Alexandria and Yennora).