We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic Operations intern, so if you’re hungry to learn, and have a passion for Operations - we want you!
At StoreHub you’ll be treated as a full member of the Operations team and will get hands-on experience working across multiple departments within Operations.
During your time here, you will collaborate with our Operations team, engaging with different departments across Operations; Customer Support, Customer Success, Supply Chain and Special Projects.
What you will do:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and faxing
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and application forms
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, pulling data, and identifying solutions
- Conduct research to support operations team projects
- Provides information by answering questions and requests
- Support operations team where needed
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- This internship will be a 3 month or 6 month internship, depending on the needs of the candidate
What you will need:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- No work experience required
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- No corporate nonsense
- Free Friday lunches and fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Free parking
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
- Opportunity for the role to turn into a permanent role
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday.
Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm