We are looking for an Operations Lead with written and spoken proficiency in Hindi and English and has some experience in managing key partners. You will be managing the key accounts, handling their queries, give regular feedback and content suggestions, and providing visibility operations to key partners on a daily basis. You will be managing end-to-end, entertainment and a few other category key accounts assigned. You will also be responsible for making them successful on Sharechat by coordinating with different teams and verticals to increase partner's satisfaction on our platform.
- Creates a systematic, process-driven approach to partner relationship management and therefore increase the stickiness of partners on ShareChat
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Voluntarily ideate and come up with interesting hype campaigns and other operational initiatives to make KOLs feel good and stick with the platform.
- Uses a professional approach in answering calls/replying via support tool and provides information about products and services, taking input of issues.
- Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal
- Written and spoken fluency in Hindi language and business proficiency in English
- Previous experience in managing key partners, online community relations, support, marketing is a plus
- Previous experience in social media domains involving entertainment/music/entertainment/arts, crafts/sports/fashion blogging/tech-related media content writing, etc would be a plus
- Basic skills in MS Excel (or Google Sheet) and MS Word (or Google Doc)
- Strong ability to work independently, under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Deep interest in solving issues and making partners happy
- Discipline and rigor to ensure day to day tasks are closed with no lags
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn