Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
As the City Manager, Operations you will lead operations on the New York team, with autonomy to build something massive. If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- Lead a growing and world-class team of Operators to drive operational excellence and deliver 5-star quality for our clients
- Partner closely with the Director, City Operations to scale the clients we serve, both by industry and by location, through operational and product improvements
- Be a passionate advocate for all Operators and coach them to meet their operational objectives while building strong employee relations
- Set metrics for everyone on the team and hold each person accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams
- Work closely with HQ to secure resources for projects and initiatives and support other teams as needed
- You’re a hustler. Some days you’ll work late and some days you’ll work early…whatever it takes to get s#@! done. The word “overwhelmed” does not exist in your vocabulary
- You ideally have experience building and leading a team of >100 people to be their best
- You’re meticulous, obsessed with inbox zero, and hate making mistakes or being inefficient
- You have 3+ years experience in a high-output, high-pressure team environment
- You have proven experience with process improvement and/or systems design
- You hold incredibly high standards for your team but know that everyone who meets them should be rewarded and nurtured
- You look for autonomy and want to build something big. You own your responsibilities and look for opportunities around you to grow the company even faster
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team building something BIG