We’re looking for someone energetic, proactive and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all our operations. Your mission will be to scale the operations team in Bangkok and to build up an internal fleet to deliver food across our multiple brands. If you love delighting customers, take complete ownership of your duties, and strive for excellence, we want to hear from you.
- Be the overall lead for the operations team.
- Manage daily operations of kitchen hubs in Bangkok.
- Hire and train delivery couriers to achieve prescribed standards.
- Ensure the operations team is capable of handling multiple kitchen hubs and brands.
- Maximise the efficiency of the kitchen and operations teams to scale up fulfilment of incoming orders.
- Maintain fulfilment labour cost at target budget levels.
- Achieve targets for customers delight and positive reviews.
- Maintain an ongoing pipeline of manpower for daily operations.
- Create and maintain an inclusive, open and empowering culture for the operations team.
- Create an onboarding process for operations team members and delivery couriers.
- Document and set out roles and responsibilities across the operations team.
- Formulate a scalable and replicable process for kitchen hub expansion.
- Create SOPs and processes to ensure smooth and scalable operations of all kitchen hubs.
- Define service standards and SOPs.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A proven track record of successfully running operations teams.
- 4 to 6 years in a related field (multiple outlet management, delivery and logistics experience preferred)
- Ability to work effectively and push things through
- A collaborative attitude to work well with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with the kitchen, office and operations team.
- Ownership of his/her outcomes and responsibilities to make sure things get done
- Great at solving problems and responding to constantly changing challenges.
- High level of initiative and a bias to action.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.