Zenreach is building the attribution layer between the internet and the physical world. Backed by prolific technology investors, our company is looking to hire an Operations Manager, who is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of the San Francisco office by performing a wide variety of administrative and support functions, including event planning for team off-sites, calendaring, and being the chief of our office space. This person will work with everyone- our internal leadership, marketing team, and engineering team, here at our HQ in San Francisco.
- Ambitious: Our products are used by millions of people, and we still have so much more to do
- Tightly-knit: We love spending time together on the weekends just as much as we love solving problems
- Focused: We are more passionate about creating lasting value for our customer than we are in the hype
- Resourceful: You can predict needs before anyone has to ask and think of clever ways to navigate unexpected obstacles.
- Organized: You pride yourself in maintaining a high level of organization with financial records, executives’ calendars, and office inventory.
- A Fast Thinker: Quick on your feet with the ability to research solutions and have answers on-hand.
- Creative: Zenreach is always looking to improve! Bring some great ideas to the table for us to implement.
- Maintain functionality of the office.
- Organize team events.
- Prepare faxes, shipments and labels for all mail.
- Place catering orders and do the set up in the requested conference rooms.
- Prepare correspondence and scan documents.
- Make travel arrangements for interviewees and other employees.
- Organize, itemize and audit storage areas. Provide items and maintain records on each item and the person who is using it.
- Check inventories, and place orders for office supplies/food.
- Assist in preparation and onboarding of new employees.
- Provide administrative support to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Positive, self-starting, and can-do attitude
- Superb communication skills — you are clear and concise
- Adaptability — can handle an odd assortment of tasks
- Highly organized
- Trustworthiness — must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organization skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
Perks & Benefits
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Catered dinners Monday through Thursday
- On-site dining and gym facilities
- A beautiful office space in the Presidio of San Francisco
- A stellar team