Classification of the position: Exempt
As Operations Manager, Connectivity you will be responsible for the leading the implementation of new accommodation supplier connections and all associated daily operational processes and partner communication. This position is based in New York City, USA.
You’ll bring an entrepreneurial mindset with strong project management and analytical acumen along with a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop meaningful relationships with both internal stakeholders to drive connection and operational will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to success in this role.
This role requires travel within the United States.
- Lead new supplier XML connections
- Implement procedures for ongoing operation of hotel chain, CRS, PMS and Channel Manager connections
- Daily contact point for your assigned accounts, and others as directed
- Conduct regular account reviews with key partners
- Provide the team and senior management with constructive and relevant feedback on account performance;
- Share and seek out trends and best practices in connectivity
- Train and guide partners on all aspects of their connection with agoda
- Coordinate with local and central management on planning and objectives
Supervisor: participates in the selection process of new employees; assists with performance appraisals; disciplinary problems are referred to a higher level. Performs similar and higher level tasks.
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making:
Little Guidance: Performs complex functions, establishes priorities, resolves issues, rarely refers to supervisor.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- 5 years of experience working with software/backend systems
- Knowledge of XML & data modelling
- Travel technology experience, hotel systems preferred
- Proven track record in project delivery and account management
- Multinational commercial experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties.