Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Operations Manager, Customer Care Job Description:
The Operations Manager, Customer Care (CC) is an integral part of our rapidly growing team and will lead, support and oversee the contact center operations currently located in Newark, NJ. The Operations Manager demonstrates their passion for the HelloFresh brand and enhancing our customers’ experiences through leading a team of Supervisors and Team Leads that support the development of agent staff. This position will also be tasked with holding regular calibration meetings to further grow the quality of our services and identifying transformational opportunities to improve the employee and customer experience.
- Directly lead the CC Supervisor team providing leadership, coaching and motivation towards delivering the optimal customer experience for HelloFresh customers
- Manage operational performance with accountability for key CC Metrics, including: SLAs, AHT, NPS, CSAT, quality, retention and similar performance indicators across all channels (voice, email, chat)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CC function including partnering with the Associate Director in transforming the onsite operations to continue to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Operate as a direct liaison between agents and CC leadership and hold regular employee meetings to increase employee engagement
- Conduct weekly interaction calibration sessions with Operations and Quality Assurance teams to understand quality trends and opportunities
- Leverage available data and reports to understand team performance and make changes/recommendations based on those insights
- Work closely with key stakeholders to enhance processes that will deliver the optimal customer experience and business goals
- Support executive escalations, identify real and potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions and risk mitigation plans
- Perform other duties as required
- Customer obsessed – You have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- A “Foodie”- fanatical about food!
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- An expert in delivering effective solutions and identifying problems.
- A builder of relationships and demonstrate strong leadership with the ability to influence others.
- Impeccable with your attention to data and detail, time management, and organization.
- Passionate about people development and coaching others to excel.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years of contact center management or customer service operations required
- 2 years of direct experience leading multi-level teams required
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM tools is a plus!
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk and on a computer
- Communication with customers via telephone, email, and live chat interactions
- Reading information on a computer screen and inputting data into a computer system
Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.