Grana has its sights set on the United States, and we’re looking for the right team to support our expansion. We want a team to literally take the US fashion industry by storm! We can only do this with the most passionate, creative, and focused US team in place.
Grana is a 2 year old international fashion start-up with operations based out of our Hong Kong office and warehouse. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes and consumer goods at the lowest possible prices, while having as much fun as possible doing it. Not to brag, but we are growing quickly and are ready to take on the US market.
We’re looking for someone who is a meticulous and organized operations professional who loves numbers, data, fashion and creating a fun work culture and environment.
· Reconcile US purchase orders to inventory received to accounts payable
· Process Accounts payable requests made by staff and vendors
· Handle monthly bank reconciliations
· Reconcile sales & margin reports to accounting records
· Assist with month end payroll
· Maintain accounts receivable records
· Work closely with the US Experience Director with the hiring and interviews for US team
· Manage human resources; on-boarding and paperwork for US team
· Manage the office like it’s your home (organizing lunches, supplies and building the office culture)
· Arrange and lead team outings and events
· Manage travel arrangements and meetings when necessary
· Support the showroom team when necessary
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience
· Excellent Excel (manipulating, summarizing and reconciling volumes of data)
· Take pride in your work – making things happen quickly and efficiently
· Eligible to work in the US
· A fan of the Grana way of thinking