Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
Q is growing quickly and is looking for a savvy Project Manager to continue growing Q’s Platform business in San Francisco. As a Project Manager on the Fulfillment Operations Team, you are responsible for keeping Q’s wide range of office spaces up and running smoothly. Q’s Platform connects office managers with any of their needs outside of core cleaning; including office help, maintenance, carpentry, wellness, IT, security, and other smart office needs. Additionally, you will manage and communicate with our Maintenance Operators in the field and our partner network to ensure the best customer experience.
- You’re a self starter. You own your responsibilities and look for opportunities around you to grow the company even faster.
- You believe the best work is completed in teams, and understand the value of a strong relationship.
- You are solutions oriented and will do whatever it takes to problem solve for our Operators, clients and team.
- You are outgoing, empathetic and patient. You love working with people and helping them reach their best potential.
- You enjoy making every client and Operator feel important not because you have to, but because they are.
- Own the full lifecycle of a multitude of projects, from the moment a request comes in to surveying vendor and client satisfaction
- Source the best of the best partners, and nurture relationships over time
- Be the go-to for office maintenance questions - your community will come to rely on you for how to handle a range of situations
- Design & implement process improvements to meet growth needs
- Contribute to product development related to maintenance—from quoting, to invoicing, to selecting partners, you’ll help shape the future of product at Q
- 2-5 years professional experience
- 2+ years experience in a high-output, high-pressure team environment
- Experience with process improvement and/or systems design
- Evidence of analytical inclination (B.S. in Math, Econ, related; experience in finance or operations)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and/or experience
- Bonus: Experience working with or managing hourly employees
- Bonus: Experience in a high growth technology startup or analyst/consulting role
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG