ABOUT THE TEAM
The Core Payments Department is in charge of building global payment products, which allow Revolut customers from any country in the world to make and receive external payments in the fastest and most reliable way possible.
The objective is simple: deliver the best payments product offering on the market. The Department is mainly composed of product teams who are responsible for building the backend side of these payment capabilities, and service teams which are responsible for minimizing issues our customers face, and ensuring that they have an excellent experience should issues arise.
Payments Operations is the aggregation of these services teams. It comprises people who love to dig deep into problems, find the root causes, build processes and provide world-class service to customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for:
• Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
• Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Build efficient processes which maximize the productivity of Payments Operations teams located across various cities: Krakow, Vilnius and Porto (Payments Investigations, Payments Processing, Payments Recovery)
• Fix root causes and build scalable solutions to minimize the number of payment processing issues in the short, medium and long term
• Ensure the fulfillment of our obligations towards our clients and other financial institutions
• Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have experience working in a bank or other financial services company (preferably in payments or operational department)
• You have a strong track record of achievements
• You have strong project and stakeholder management skills
• You have experience in establishing and delivering KPIs
• You are logical, analytical and have experience resolving team productivity issues in efficient ways
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• Knowledge of local payment networks is a plus
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Flexible work hours