Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy
You will be part of the Customer Experience Performance team, and our purpose is:
- To be responsible for analytics and management of data from customer facing and feedback tools including, but not limited to, Zendesk, chatbot, IVR, CSAT, work force management tools and NPS surveys
- To be responsible for the development and management of customer experience quality scoring throughout customer facing teams (CX) within the organization, the structuring of standardized processes and trainings, frameworks for quality coaching and feedback, and career trails for CX team
- To analyse impact and prioritize customer experience initiatives, business and technology decisions, while maintaining a robust data environment, continuously evaluating and improving data sources, structures, and tools
- To deliver actionable and real-time customer and operational insights to help customer experience leaders make more assertive decisions, such as capacity planning, support analysts relocation during shifts (developing data driven mindset within customer experience team)
As a Customer Experience Performance Manager you will have to:
- Lead the Customer Experience Analytics and Quality teams
- Own the customer experience performance function, which includes creation of actionable insights to drive business initiatives and action to improve the customer experience through our processes, tools and customer facing interactions
- Identify and leverage the latest analytics customer facing tools and technologies to drive support team efficiency and accuracy of data, such as chatbots, answerbots, IVRs
- Develop, track and report metrics tied to CX operations and implementation of strategic initiatives, which might include real-time dashboards for reporting of customer feedback, pain points, accessibility of support center and service levels
- Define and structure customer experience analyst development program in partnership with people team, including definition career trails within CX teams, skills and competency maps
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to identify knowledge gaps of customer support analyst, develop structure, data, tools, processes and rigor for use by managers and team leads of customer experience teams for coaching and feedback
- Work with cross-functional analytics and technology teams across the business to develop customer segmentation efforts and integrate them into customer records within the CRM console to enable a more customized servicing experience
- Leverage and understanding predictive analytics, BIG DATA and
new technologies to lead the development of insight modelling that will drive hiring decisions and prioritization of product, marketing and technology initiatives that will
improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Track and positively influence all actions of QuintoAndar that have an impact on the customers
- Be able to circulate among people of various tribes, subjects and hierarchies with autonomy and common sense
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
- 1. Application Screening
- 2. Technical case
- 3. Phone interview with Recruiters
- 4. Interview with the Team + Reference Check
- 5. Offer
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please come talk to us if you fulfill these:
- It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose and ownership will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative solution
- Have ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Have outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner
- Capable of participating in project scoping and planning for a large program of work
- Passionate for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes
- [Desirable] Have familiarity with SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Excel, Python and/or R
- You are organized and have intellectual curiosity to always dig for completely new solutions to solve problems
- You are a leader and feels energetic about leading teams and inspiring people to achieve their best
- You don't fear a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in cross-functioning teams
- English proficiency
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)