Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 120 people. Oh and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining.;)
Currently, we are looking for candidates who speak fluent English to join our fantastic Operations Team.
- Carry out and facilitate execution of operational tasks
- Liaise with external partners regarding pay in and pay out issues via email
- Ensure day-to-day operations comply with standards for customer and operational excellence and meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Leverage available resources and to optimize the customer experience and serve our customers with operational excellence and accuracy
- Support the work of our Customer Care and Compliance Teams
- Ensure customers issues are resolved and measures are taken for them to be avoided in the future
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- Self-starter who is happy to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, and take responsibility for getting things done with minimal supervision
- IT literacy
- Ability to work in a customer-centric, results-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multitask, manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Multisport card
- Use of MacBook Air
- Office snacks and lots of coffee!
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!