Become a Beam City Operations Owner:
- Own and develop Indonesia franchise business which involves building pipeline, outreaching, meeting and selling franchise
- Account manage franchisee on day to day basis - making sure both Beam and franchisee run a profitable business
- Work closely with the Country Operations Manager, to strategize, plan, and execute franchise strategy
- Work closely with the Community & Partnerships Manager, ensure to deliver the best pitch and be Beam representative when meeting with clients
- Manage 3rd party partners responsibly, and attend any meetings in regard to Beam franchise
- At least 3-5 year of experience in sales and business development area
- Experience with pipeline management (leads generation, qualification, pitching and negotiation)
- Must have strong proof of executional excellence in projects or operations in previous experience
- Industry experience is not necessary, but a willingness to learn is critical
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.