Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over one million customers to $6.5 billion in loans and to 200,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is adding to its Operations Strategy team in Chicago! We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-driven candidate to join our Client/Partner Services group, the team is responsible for the strategic development and oversight of Avant’s bank partner programs. This growing team relies on strong communication skills, analytical skills, and relationship management skills to execute their day to day responsibilities. Core to the responsibility of each member of the Operations Strategy team is to continually challenge the status quo to ensure optimization of all processes that support the full customer life-cycle - your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of the business.
What you'll do at Avant:
- Support the management of key bank partner relationships by developing partner-specific subject matter expertise, and being able to both anticipate partner needs and provide the solutions
- Work directly with bank partners to ensure that both customer-facing operations and internal processes are run efficiently and to specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of partner-driven initiatives
- Ensure deployed features or initiatives are working as intended and achieving success metrics
- Develop and maintain regular reporting process, both internal and external business unit facing, to drive operational improvements
- Document thoroughly all new processes, procedures, and strategies
- Manage technology initiatives to optimize performance, both operational and strategic, end to end
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS Degree
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience, with experience in operations strategy or a client-facing role preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Client facing experience and comfortable facilitating group discussions
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to interface effectively with other departments, team members, and external partners
- Self-confidence, good judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast paced environment with limited supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, strong desire to develop new skill set
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or corresponding Google applications
- SQL experience preferred
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.