What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our employees and power their growth through being challenged every day and offering careers that inspire. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s a game of Ping-Pong, team get-togethers or weekly happy hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
As an Operations Support Adminstrator, you will:
- Manage fax queues
- Work cases, making sure workout documents are in, cases escalated, etc.
- Send e-mails and letters to customers
- Respond to renewals requests
- Create payment letters and workout documentation
- Execute one-time payments and holds
- Preform all support functions assigned
- Monitor customer service e-mail queue
- Pull/format/e-mail transaction reports, payoff & paid in full letters
- Send application status e-mails to sales
- Mail miscellaneous items as requested by merchants
Qualifications for Success:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You possess strong operations support skills
- You can effectively multi-task, work independently, and remain focused in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- You are energized by an entrepreneurial environment and a less structured workplace.
- You possess a strong customer service focus
- You are persistent, resilient, organized and detail-oriented
- You are a team player who can roll up your sleeves and get involved in everything from big projects to mundane, simple tasks – a true go-getter
- You are not easily frazzled and possess strong time management skills during busy and slower periods throughout the day
- You have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to identify issues and make recommendations.
What we offer you:
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching program, flex spending plan and life insurance
- Paid/flexible vacations and holidays
- Summer & Holiday events with the entire office!
- Happy hour every Wednesday
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.