Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
The Operations Support Center Associate is in charge of working together on data projects, client onboarding, ticketing tool, CRM reporting, and any other Operations projects with the Support Operations Team and Associate Manager. According to the project scope, the Operations Support Center Associate will be in charge of organizing information, tracking data, and supporting Team tasks. Along with helping to automate administrative chores, the Operations Support Center Associate will collaborate with our Process Automation team.
- Assuring data integrity and the successful upload of data and documents into our company's immigration database.
- Assisting in the development of robotic processes that help the onboarding team log data in the technological platform used by Envoy (included but not limited to):
- Splicing documents
- Codifying documents
- Naming documents
- Uploading documents
- Using documents to update client profiles.
- Auditing documents and verifying correct/incorrect data.
- Organizing content and data for additional client projects.
- Supporting US and international projects, reports, and other administrative tasks as needed Analyzes documentation to identify relevant facts and information for the US and the global helping to ensure that important dates and deadlines are efficiently entered into the Envoy systems.
- Learn everything there is to know about both inbound and outbound immigration to advance your career.
- Know the Envoy platform's process inside and out.
- The CRM team's requests for reporting will be the main focus, along with formatting, identifying errors, flagging missing data, etc.
- Escalating product complaints or improvements to your manager.
- The capacity to stay organized and do assignments on schedule.
- Assisting with US and global projects, reports and other administrative duties as required.
- Oriented toward process, drive, and motivation.
- A desire to become deeply knowledgeable about a new field and product, such as
- Building proactive client relationships to provide non-legal immigration support and to respond to questions about the platform.
- Addressing issues as they arise in real time, as necessary, with the assistance of our internal Customer Relationship Marketing Teams.
- Assisting the CIP P.C. law firms, who are linked with Envoy, in their efforts to help foreign nationals with their particular immigration processes.
- Guiding users of our cutting-edge technological platform, both new and old, through it.
- Developing approaches or concepts to improve the user experience of Envoy while promoting a cause by assuring the effectiveness and transparency of activity.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of a client’s organization.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement.
- Experience with office-based administrative/clerical work.
- Ability to undertake work of a repetitive nature whilst maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong Excel skills (formatting, VLOOKUP, spotting inconsistencies, flagging missing data)
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and remain organized.
- Knowledge of ticketing tool (Zendesk, ServiceNow)
- Excellent written communication skills.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Two or more years business and/or professional office experience
To APPLY, please upload your application following the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.