Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
Boxed is seeking an Outbound Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of our shipping department.
- Drives processes which may influence the direction of other areas.
- Effectively delivers formal counseling/mentoring to direct report
- Drives high service and effective execution in each functional area related to the operation (inventory and shipping)
- Manage cross dock system and look for process improvement
- Manage inventory for processing supplies (tape, boxes, bubbles, & etc)
- Work with local parcel services on pick-ups/ swaps (Scheduling)
- Manage and execute improvement process in quality production
- Manage and adjust staffing levels based on business requirements
- Manage, coach, and mentor hourly staff to include temporary personnel
- Maintain relationship with staffing agency
- Identifies operational issues and drives action for quick resolution.
- Communicate staffing and equipment issues proactively.
- Effectively measures Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure all Service Levels (SLA) are met
- Effective communication and planning skills required.
- Promote fair, safe, trained and engaged work environment.
- Facilitate and execute training to ensure SOP's are updated and maintained for Client required process.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Full Healthcare Benefits