Do you LOVE Sales & Technology? You may LOVE our Small Business Consultant position, which would be an outbound sales advisor role. You would be the first impression to our potential customers, introducing them to our family of brands (Bluehost, iPage, and Hostgator), and consulting with them on how we can help them to strengthen their online presence and set them up for success.
What you’ll do:
- You will use your customer discovery skills and product knowledge to set customers up for success
- We will provide you with hundreds of qualified leads every month, coming from inbound lead passes, marketing form submittals, and outbound campaigns
- You will manage an ongoing pipeline, close new business, and consistently meet/exceed sales quotas
- You will effectively educate customers on the benefits of premium design and online marketing
- You will partner with colleagues to find creative new ways to drive performance and make positive impacts for our customers
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years of sales experience where you consistently meeting/exceeding performance metrics
- You are competitive and thrive within a fast-paced sales environment, motivating yourself, and peers to strive for the Win
- You have knowledge of internal CRM’s and SalesForce
- You are a self-starter, have a strong business acumen allowing you to think quickly and creatively on your feet to solve customer needs
- You like to work hard, have fun, laugh, and be a part of a winning team
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
Join the experts. If you’re passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
REQ ID PL_2020_52