- City Wide Facility Solutions provides over 20 building maintenance solutions to our clients. We are seeking a motivated and self-starting outside sales associate to help set appointments for our sales team and develop our prospective client database.
- This is position is a mix of in office phone calls, emails, and online research, as well as work driving the buildings and collecting business cards and dropping off sales flyers.
- Sales Associates are a mix of inside and outside sales professionals whose primary focus is setting appointments for the sales team. In this role, you will earn a competitive base salary with benefits to cover the time you spend building our customer database and the ability to earn 3 types of uncapped commissions for setting appointments that sell. The position requires resistance to rejection, the discipline to make 50+ phone calls every day, employ strong communication skills (written and verbal), perform accurate administrative work, and exhibit the competitive nature to thrive / have fun in a sales driven culture.
- You will be responsible for a minimum of 75 sales related activities every day. This means unique emails, phone calls, and sales drops. Each week you will be responsible for setting a 4-5 appointments for the sales team to quote janitorial service for potential clients who meet our minimum requirements for service. You will do this through a qualifying process in your prospecting work.
- You will help the sales team to build and grow our email database by bringing decision maker business cards back from field visits or through entering decision maker information in from phone calls.
- The administrative tasks you will be responsible for include entering all sales activities into the company's Client Request Management (CRM) software, logging appointments in CRM, adding new contacts into CRM, updating account details in CRM, and logging appointment details on the sales tracking excel sheet.
- Sales Activities: 75 daily activities or more
- Appointments 4-5 per week
- Average started account size is $2,000 / month
- Add 25 new email contacts in CRM each week
- Maintain a top 100 list
Base Salary: $40,000
On Track Earnings: $90,000+
- 1 year of sales experience
- High School diploma required, bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- Highly detail oriented and excellent follow-through on commitments.
- Positive and out-going personality; great at building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of CRM database.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Paid Training
- Car Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Short & Long Term Disability Options
- Dental & Vision options
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Additional Ancillary Benefit Options